The door to 221b Baker Street was safely shut tight as I entered the sitting room. Holmes wasted no time in rushing about the house slamming all the windows shut tightly. He stepped into the center of the sitting room and lit his pipe, his eyes falling on me moments later.
“Did you enjoy the night, Watson?”
“It was entertaining to say the least... But Holmes what's going on? You're so out-of-sorts!”
“Have you liked living with me, Watson?” He asked me, very quietly.
“Of course I have, Holmes! What;s gotten into you?” I asked in some strange panic. I hated when he acted oddly.
“I have asked you to stay before...”
“You have, but you know I-”
“I realized that I have never given you a reason to stay, other than I wanted you too.”
“I assumed that you wanted company...”
By this time my heart was pumping. What was he getting at? What did he mean? He had a reason I should stay here? Aside from his unstable mind and his complete insanity and the fact that I was prepared to wake up some mornings to find him in my living room? Regardless of what it was, I wanted to know what it was.
“It wasn't company... Well it was...” Holmes' eyes darted up and down. “There is another, far stranger reason.”
“Will you please spit it out, Holmes? You're making me nervous!”
“Watson, the reason I want you to stay is... I need you!”
I just stared at him for a moment. “Holmes... You told me that a month ago.”
“You don't understand. I need you more than you know.”
I had to argue with him... “Holmes, you will be fine without me. I'm only going to be-”
“Watson you're not listening to me!”
“I am so, I just don;t-”
“That I'm trying to tell you is that I love you!”
He... Loves... Me?
I must admit that I am pretty intigued by this.
ReplyDeleteI wish the continuation soon!
And you know that I am your fan!!
It's nice to know I have a fan out there. At least someone wishes to follow my entries. XD
ReplyDelete